Email, in general, is not a secure form of communication, and can be intercepted as it travels across the Internet. DO NOT send credit card numbers or other sensitive information via email.
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. Under California law, California residents who have an established business relationship with petandhorse.com, may choose to opt out of petandhorse.com disclosing personal information about them to third parties for marketing purposes.
Our online surveys may ask visitors for contact information (like your email address) and demographic information (like your zip code or age). We use contact data from our surveys to send users information about petandhorse.com and our promotions. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the "Choice/Opt-Out" section below. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor our visitors' experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
From time to time we may conduct contests or other promotions or request material for publication. To participate, you usually must supply us with your true identity, which you agree to have publicly associated with your submission. The exact rules vary from case to case, and will be noted clearly on the relevant pages. Your participation will always be voluntary and knowing. Contact information will be used in order to notify contest winners.
Your cookie contains such information as your billing and shipping addresses and the contents of your shopping cart. It does not include your credit card number.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. petandhorse.com privacy practices may differ from those of these other sites. Make sure you are educated on any site's policies before providing personal information.
Be sure to ask your parents for permission before you send any information about yourself over the Internet, such as: your name, address, phone number, or email address, to us or to anyone else.
We are committed to protecting your children's privacy. If petandhorse.com knowingly collects personally identifying data from children, we will use it for internal purposes only. We will not post it, publish it, or supply it to any third parties. As mentioned earlier, for certain purposes we may use anonymous, aggregated data about our users. Kids' information may be included in this aggregated data, but will not be personally identifiable. Children must ask their parents or guardians for permission before visiting petandhorse.com or purchasing anything from petandhorse.com. It is also recommended that children get permission before sharing personal information (such as name, address, phone number, or email address) over the Internet.
Updating or Correcting Your Information
If you need to change or correct some of the information you provided petandhorse.com, you can make edits by logging in to "Your Account."
The term "petandhorse.com" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the web site whose registered office is 2425 West Dorothy Lane, Dayton, Ohio, 45439. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
Every effort is made to keep the web site up and running smoothly. However, petandhorse.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the web site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold us and our affiliates and our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this agreement or claims arising from your use of our web site. You shall cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site which are not the property of, or licensed to, petandhorse.com are acknowledged on the web site.
- Unauthorized use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- You may not create a link to this web site from another web site or document without petandhorse.com's prior consent. To make a request, please contact us.
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of the state of California.
When practicable, notices of changes will appear on this page in advance, so check back often.